Monitor won't turn on.
- Is your computer asleep? Try moving your mouse, clicking the mouse buttons, and/or pressing any key (space bar) on the keyboard to wake it up.
- If no power light is seen on the monitor, try pressing the power button until it comes on.
- Check the power cord on both ends. Make sure the end on the monitor side is fully seated.
- If you're using a power strip, make sure it is completely plugged into the wall socket and that the power switch on the strip is turned on and any breaker is reset.
- Make sure that the monitor cable (VGA cable) is connected properly to the monitor and the back of the computer.
- Call the Helpdesk or open a new ticket.
Was this article helpful?