SAVVAS: Who can help me if I get stuck?
Greetings Salinas Team,
Allow me to share some information that I received from SAVVAS
SAVVAS provides many avenues to get support. Here is a link to a comprehensive list of the avenues, Savvas Customer Care Community, but below are links to several of my favorites:
- Savvas Technical Support - Troubleshooting: Find solutions for technical issues such as: Error Messages, Rostering Support, EasyBridge Ingestion Failures, System Requirements, and Program and Content Issues. As you click through the pages, we will collect info to help you create a case for Tech Support, if needed.
- Status / Claims: Information to help you after your order has been placed.
- Worktext Subscriptions: View and update your annual worktext subscription orders online.
- Platform Status Center: Find status updates for Savvas platforms. If there are interruptions to service, we will track them here.
- mysavvastraining.com: 24/7 site with comprehensive support and training resources, including tutorials, training guides, virtual and recorded training sessions, live chat, email support, etc.
Of course, as you know, if you do not get timely resolution to your issues/questions through the above avenues, Jaimee and I are here to support you.
As always, thanks for all you do for your communities and learners!
Jaimee and Steve
Steve Lauren, MBA, PMP®
Customer Success Director (CSD)
Created on 9/14/2021, Created by Roberto Ocampo