Setting Up Multi-Factor Authentication in Clever
This article is intended for those that have District access in Clever.
- Navigate to our Clever website
- Select Log in with Google and sign in with your District provided email address
- If prompted to Select user, select Log in as a district admin
- You will be prompted to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), select Set up MFA now
- There are 4 MFA options: Mobile app, Biometrics or security key, Text Message, or Voice Call
- Select Voice call and enter in your Desk Phone Number
- If you have a District provided cell phone number, you may use that number for either voice call or text message set up
- You will receive a phone call to the number you provided with a verification code. Type the code into your Clever browser.
- Once complete, you may set up any other methods or continue to Clever.
Article Updates 6/6/2023 by YC
Was this article helpful?