Getting a Chromebook to Boot
- Look for a key on the number pads with a circle on it. (4th key from the left)
- Find the power button. (Last one on the right)
- Hold down the circle button and the power button for 10 seconds at the same time
- Hold down the power button for 3 to 5 sec and see if the Chromebook comes on.
- Verify that lights are on the charger when it is plugged in.
- Plug the charger into the Chromebook (lid closed).
- Open the lid and let the Chromebook boot on its own. Do not press any buttons.
Was this article helpful?