Zoom Scheduling Privilege
Video Tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11g1wjk5g5JUmRucecPBxlcAXRMa4_uFR/view?usp=sharing
Scheduling privilege is designed for a user to:
- Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege.
You and the assigned scheduler must both be on the same account and users with Scheduling Privilege are able to manage and act as an alternative host for all meetings.
How to set up scheduling privilege
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal using your District Google Account (@salinascity.k12.ca.us)
- In the navigation menu, click Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under Other, locate Schedule Privilege.
- Next to Assign scheduling privilege to, click Add.
- Under Users, enter a username or email address in the text box.
- (Optional) Click Add to add more users or email addresses to assign scheduling privilege.
- (Optional) Select the Can manage my private events check box if you want a user(s) to manage your private events and view their details.
- Click Save.
How to schedule for another user
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Meetings.
- In the top-right corner, click Schedule a Meeting.
- In the Schedule For section, click the drop-down menu and choose the user you want to schedule for.
- Adjust other meeting settings as needed.
- Click Save to finish.
Article Updated 12/6/22 by YC
Was this article helpful?